Arctic sea basin data - the Svalbard case
We hereby cordially invite you for the international workshop ‘Arctic sea basin data – the Svalbard case’, that will take place on Wednesday 14 June 2017 at Huset Conference in Longyearbyen, Svalbard.
The goal of the workshop is to:
- Present the initial results of the SBC Arctic project on Arctic sea basin data (challenges A-J, see below for further details)
- Evaluate current Arctic marine monitoring programmes and datasets
- Connect existing activities in Arctic marine data utilisation
- Identify joined knowledge gaps in Arctic marine data (relevant for Ny-Ålesund flagship programs)
How to register?
Please register by sending an email to email@example.com before 6 June 2017 providing the following information:
- Name and institute
- Field of expertise
- Main data challenges you may contribute to (A-J)
After registration you will receive additional workshop information.
We will be happy to have you on-board!
Download one of the posters: